Nosy people who dropped by ...


Thursday, 27 September 2007

Of Faulty Access Cards & Flat Batteries...

Such a good day it would have been if it wasn't for faulty access cards and flat batteries...here is how it went:

As usual mornings go about, this one is really not that usual at all. Mom & Dad left earlier today and I had to drive to the LRT station myself. First thing's first, I woke up by myself (woah), and I am not late (double woah!!!), I also found a pleasant parking spot (woah woah woah!!!). Right, as I was saying, unusual stuffs do happen sometimes.

The LRT was SO empty today (woah x 4!!!). I didn't even have to queue up. And so it came to be that I made it in time to my workplace whereby I am separated by a glass door that requires a certain (faulty) access card. BUMMER!!! ~Beep~ goes the sensor as I wave my card over it. Access denied... GREAT. Why would they want to give me an access tag that doesn't work? Thankfully my colleague walked pass and "beeped" opened the door for me. By the grace of God I was still able to log in early. For the next 8 hours or so, all I did was making calls out to angry Chinese people with "NO SALESMAN" stamped on their foreheads. Anyway let's jump over to lunch time. *I ate brunch around 1130hours while making the calls*. Then at about 1500hours I went down to the grub store and bought some waffle and a chicken floss bun, with a cup of tea. That's about it. I watched "The Super Trio Continues" (a HongKong game show) during lunch AND after lunch all the way till I leave the workplace (cool job isn't it?).

As I hurried off to the LRT station, I caught sight of a Sony Ericsson exhibition booth, darn them bloody fat headed cheaters. Out came another model W580i which has the exact same design as my S500i, but better because I wanted a "white coloured" model and they HAVE one. I wanted "FM Radio" functions and they HAVE it on that W580i. Ok, here's when you will be thinking why the heck I even bought MY phone (S500i). To put it simply, I liked that design (it just doesn't have my perfect needs) IN WHICH THEY HAVE IT NOW ON THAT CURSED W580i. (>oo<) Angry- Nya!!!

"Oh well!" I thought to myself, no use whining about it now. So I moved on towards th
e LRT station. I guess being packed into a can of tuna on the way home is the only usual thing that happened today. *I feel so short in the train, there is this Mr.Singh beside me who is at least 1 foot taller than I am*

Finally, last stop, The Jalil Hill ... erm ... ok, Bukit Jalil. Here goes the unpleasant part, as you see, my one-of-a-kind Proton "Hero" has a very unique function. If you lock your car using the alarm system (which means not using the manual key locking way), and leave it out in open air where the sun is scorching the alarm goes off by itself until it drains the battery. OK OK listen, my mom & dad had always told me not to lock it with the alarm system during the day, WHICH I DID AS THEY TOLD TODAY LIKE EVERYDAY ELSE!!! but NOOOOOOO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO (the longest no you've ever heard *Russell Peters*)... the battery STILL CHOSE TO DIE ON ME. Of course, I was stuck.


A good Samaritan drove his car over to me and asked if I needed to jump start, (at this point the battery is still running,
where I can turn on the air-cond and lights and windows and radio so I didn't thought it was the battery's fault), I gladly thanked him for his kindness and told him it was not the battery (something which I said to him it's some other weird problems which he probably can't help). BUMMER x 2!!! He drove away of course. I called dad, he came over ... and he brought the jump-start cables, so we gave it a try (in the process I kept telling my dad confidently that it has nothing to do with the batteries). That bastard started!!! IT STARTED!!! My dad gave me that you-don't-know-unless-you-try face. ARGHHHHHHHH, I hate Protons, especially "HEROES". I then drove home grumpily cursing the car with all sorts of words.
My troublesome Proton Hero, with cables stuck on its batteries. Fu-yoh,like some car magazine picture, my ass LAR!!! Darned batteries.

Oh well, at least I made it home in one piece I guess. Whatever after that is not much of a significance, so I left it out for you to end the tale in your own way.
What an unpleasant day, but I'm grateful. Praise the Lord. Sweet dreams.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha! I am the first to leave you a comment. Happy ka? Hehe. A nice, long, healthy entry you have here to jump start your bloggie. Wahaha. You funny fella. Kick you then you know. So funny for what?

I have to return to my assignments. Sad life. But PRAISE THE LORD. Ha. Ha.

Bye.