Nosy people who dropped by ...


Wednesday, 19 January 2011

Good Morning to everybodymyself

Surprisingly the route home yesterday wasn't jammed up, most probably because some of them Chinese people gone for an earlier CNY holiday. Dinner yesterday was okay, but the vegetables seriously tasted bad, with some kind of a foul stench, or maybe it's just me.
I ended up not doing much before hitting the sack ... re-watched Rush Hour 3 with my girlfren and she fell asleep. As usual, I poke around my iPhone (hoping to discover something new) before I dozed off.

As for today, I went over to WATATIME at Midvalley to get my Swiss Military Watch adjusted so it would be a better fit, unfortunately for people like me with Gorilla hands they can't do much to alter the length of the strap, removing too much makes it not wearable and removing not enough will make it loose. In the end they removed enough for my hand to fit in but it is still kind of loose, but who cares, I has a Swiss Military Watch by Chrono.

In other news, ShumBF sms-ed me about a raid in a hotel we stayed at during our trip to Ipoh about a month ago. Reminder to self: Go for slightly more expensive hotels, it's better than getting your face published for just "being there". For people who are interested to know which hotel, you can contact me.

No comments: