Nosy people who dropped by ...


Friday, 21 January 2011

Midvalley, of all places ...

Dear self,

Yesterday I was dragged to MidValley for CNY shopping by dear wifegirlfriend. Bought hamspers and whatnot from Eu Yan Sang for her family and mine. Took usher about a whole hour to settle on which ones to buy.

We then went around the mall looking at odd stalls set-up in conjunction with the nearing CNY festivals. Spent on the famous Petaling Street Air Mata Kucing ... dayum just because they set it up in MV Megamall, they charge RM2 for 4 oz. of sugar + a whole cup of ice. Bought RM4 worth of "Dang Dang Candy" (the ones chinaman uncle will whack with a chisel and hammer at Petaling Street).

There were chicks everywhere, like ... miniskirts here, there, everywhere!!!

Bought a pair of polo-tees for my girlfriend, a good deal I would say ... only RM56 ...
Tried on some pants, found out I look too gay with it, didn't get it.
Tried on a jacket, found out it was of lousy quality (the zip gets stuck) ... didn't get that as well.
Went looking for a gift for girlfriend's colleague ... didn't find anything suitable either.

Decided to catch a movie impromptu, bought tickets for "Faster" starring Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. For the first time I skipped the queue using my GSC Card. A nice change of feeling I would say.

Went to Italiannies @ The Gardens Mall for dinner, Girlfriend's treat for my coming birthday. Food was okay, service was great, place was excellent.

That's all folks, the rest are non of your concern.

No comments: