Nosy people who dropped by ...


Wednesday, 26 January 2011

To Ipoh and Back ...

Good Day everybody


I wonder if anyone still drop by anymore, but that doesn't really matter.


It has been a handful of days now since I last updated. Went back to Ipoh on 22nd January for my Uncle's house warming. The drive there was crazy, people were flying pass me at 150km/h and above. My little Myvi could only do 130km/h max, any faster it will probably lose its set o'wheels, or I will die. I had passengers with me, my little bro, little sis, girlfriend, and mom's cookies, hence I chose not to die.

Made it back to Jelapang, Ipoh at approximately 4:35pm and hell it was hot!?! The moment I stepped out of my car it burns. Nothing interesting happened after that, we went in and rested. We made a new friend, Toto - the new member of the Leong family of which I encountered during my previous visit. It's a dog, a pariah one - but with amazingly smooth and soft fur, even more amazing is it does not stink like other dogs does. It doesn't like people with shades on, oops Phakkai - note to self - remove shades when attempting to pet Toto.

House warming makan time was supposed to be at 7:00pm, but I tell you people from villages are SUPER early. They arrived way before party time, and they sit down like they've never sat before, drank as if it was the last drop of water on earth, ate like the world will come to an end the next minute ... sheesh, and I thought I was one of them most kia-su people ever roamed the earth. If Denise Chin ever read this, she's going to make one hell of a remark on my statement muahahah!!!

The caterers forgotten to bring along tables to set-up the food, why ain't I surprise??? We also had luk-luk stall set-up by my uncle who owns the business (those stalls with stuffs on sticks and you jab them in da hot wartah!!!), so nice of him to contribute so many sticks of luk-luk for the event. It was seriously food haven that night, but with these kampungnites, they don't go by the stick, they go by the bunch goddamnit!

There were no hot chicks arriving, I haz a sad :(

Anyways, people were happy, food was nice, beer is right, and there were plenty of red wine to go around.
Village people are really efficient, they came, they saw, they grabbed, they ate, they left, it was like ~Kung-Fu fightin', they did it as fast as lightin'! They were kampung chinamen, from kampung china town~ ...

The next morning, my cousins, girlfriend, and I went to the nearby market for breakfast. Nothing fancy but the company of my crazy uncle,aunt, and cousins sure gives me the warm fuzzy feeling, and a hell lotta laughs!! There were dogs, cats, chickens all over the place - I'm sure typical city people will stare in disbelief.

After breakfast I went back for a lazy afternoon nap - and then headed back to KL around 1:30pm. Made it back home by 4:30pm. That's about all I feel like taking down for now, so there - good bye.

No comments: